Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I Have Not Fallen Off The Face Of The Earth, I Promise;~)

I'm afraid most of you think I have fallen off the face of the earth these days but I have to tell you - that certainly is not the case ;~)  We've been visiting and exploring San Jose del Cabo at the end of the Mexican Baja peninsula for the months of May and June working on several projects remotely.  WE head back home next Monday and jump right into a very busy summer.

The sunrises (like the one above) sunsets, beaches and coast-lines are breath-taking and really easy on the eyes.  Don't you just love technology allowing me to work, with a little bit of play, from all over the world!!

Back to writingI have to admit, after spending time putting the newsletter together yesterday, I discovered that I was missing writing. That promoted me to get something up today.  LaDawn suggests that I just do a Image of the Day post just to keep things moving here at DigitalProTalk.com. – hence today’s pretty cool image.

I just may give that tactic a try over the next few weeks and see if that helps my “writer’s block” subside a bit:~)

As I said above, I just sent out my Digital Newsletter but figured that if you are not on the list you missed some important info I shared with our newsletter readers.

Four BIG things are happening that I need to tell you about today.

They include:

  1. An impressive Speed-light Webcast with Michael Mowbray. [link]
  2. Vincent LaForet's video workshops - the hottest lecture tour happening right now. [link]
  3. PPN's upcoming "Hands On Posing/Shooting" Summer Seminar.[link]
  4. And my upcoming Master Class in Barcelona in the Fall (maybe my last one). [link]

It’s a different world out there these days with too many “photographers” thinking they can learn it all on the internet, but if you are like me and want a more rounded and immersive educational experience I sure  hope you’ll check out the posts below describing each of the items above in greater detail and take advantage of these more up close and personal learning opportunities.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey gang, that’s it for me today.  Check back now and then as I continue to fire things up around here and get back into the blogging “groove”.  Lot’s happening in the these next few months and I’ll do me best to keep you posted.

All the Best, David

1 comment:

  1. David,
    I am sorry to see that you are spending time in Mexico enjoying the sunset. Do you realize that Mexico is holding a US Marine in a jail since the end of March. It seems that Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi made a wrong turn and wound up in Mexico by mistake. I would suggest that you Google this problem. No one in our government is trying to get him back home. It has been suggested by some that we boycott Mexico and not by products or travel there. As a Navy vet support that idea and would hope that maybe you would also.

    ReplyDelete