Monday, July 07, 2014

Tomorrow Night - 12 Keys to Awesome Off-Camera Flash – FREE Webcast!!!

200px - Awesome Off camera flashHey everybody - don't miss this FREE 90 minute July 8th Webcast tomorrow evening at 7:00 p.m. with award winning photographer, trainer, and author - Michael Mowbray! 
REGISTER FOR FREE RIGHT HERE!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, PhotoPro Network is presenting an entire series of "Members Only"webcasts this year but is making this first webcast open to everybody FREE!!!

Michael is an amazing photographer who has perfected the art of lighting with his little speed-lighting gems. Check out his images here and his new Speed-lighting book "Shoot To Thrill" right here. I just picked up my Kindle copy and can't wait to get into it!

Michael Mowbray3

This "LIVE" rapid fire program is just what any photographer needs to take his/her lighting and photography beyond the competition!

FREE REGISTRATION RIGHT HERE!

I’ll be moderating the program with my good friend Paul Goodman – we both hope to see you there!

P.S.  We also have a few copies of Michael’s new book give-a-ways for our audience too!!

3 comments:

  1. Great photography, I'm excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Port Macquarie Photographer and involved in industrial photography. I have a huge collection of construction site's photographs. Please suggest me some more ideas for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Ziser nice blog you have shared, also too great information keep it continue.
    Thank you

    wedding photography melbourne

    ReplyDelete